Sökning: "mental distress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden mental distress.
1. Mental Distress and Psychotropic Drug Use among Young People, and Public Health Nurses` Conceptions of Their RolesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to study mental distress, health and lifestyle habits, social factors and psychotropic drug use by young people, and how PHNs conceive their roles in relation to this.Methods: Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
2. Distress after criminal victimization quantitative and qualitative aspects in a two-year perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores distress and reactions after crime by a previously unknown perpetrator in a two-year perspective. Distress was investigated at eight months and two years, using quantitative and qualitative methods. LÄS MER
3. Postconflict internally displaced persons in Ethiopia mental distress and quality of life in relation to traumatic life events, coping strategy, social support, and living conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Psykiatri
Sammanfattning : Background: There are about 23.7 million internally displaced persons worldwide today, still living in the low-income countries. Ethiopia has for the past four decades been ravaged by war and famine. A lengthy civil war resulted in Eritrea, formerly a part of Ethiopia, becoming an independent state in 1991. LÄS MER
4. Coping strategies and health-related quality of life in persons with traumatic spinal cord lesionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: The overall aims of the thesis were to investigate coping strategies employed by persons with traumatic spinal cord lesion (SCL) to cope with the lesion and its consequences, and to study the relations between coping strategies and health-related quality of life (HRQL). Further, specific contributions to SCL-related scale development were given. LÄS MER
5. Tools for Outcome-informed management of mental illness Psychometric properties of instruments of the Swedish clinical multicenter Quality Star cohortDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to investigate the psychometric properties of three global user subjective measures of the ”The Quality Star” clinical review model: Consumer Satisfaction Scale, Global Quality of Life scale, and Perceived Global Distress scale. The mental health implementation context of this review model emphasizes the client as an agent of change, taking part in shared decision making in an empowered role as collaborative partner to the professional clinicians. LÄS MER