Sökning: "mental distress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 avhandlingar innehållade orden mental distress.
1. Mental Distress and Psychotropic Drug Use among Young People, and Public Health Nurses` Conceptions of Their RolesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to study mental distress, health and lifestyle habits, social factors and psychotropic drug use by young people, and how PHNs conceive their roles in relation to this.Methods: Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
2. Distress after criminal victimization quantitative and qualitative aspects in a two-year perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores distress and reactions after crime by a previously unknown perpetrator in a two-year perspective. Distress was investigated at eight months and two years, using quantitative and qualitative methods. LÄS MER
3. Postconflict internally displaced persons in Ethiopia mental distress and quality of life in relation to traumatic life events, coping strategy, social support, and living conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Psykiatri
Sammanfattning : Background: There are about 23.7 million internally displaced persons worldwide today, still living in the low-income countries. Ethiopia has for the past four decades been ravaged by war and famine. A lengthy civil war resulted in Eritrea, formerly a part of Ethiopia, becoming an independent state in 1991. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Suffering from mental ill-health does not merely involve mental distress; it also often comprises deteriorated physical health. The physical consequences can be of a severe nature and may lead to premature death. LÄS MER
5. Coping strategies and health-related quality of life in persons with traumatic spinal cord lesionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: The overall aims of the thesis were to investigate coping strategies employed by persons with traumatic spinal cord lesion (SCL) to cope with the lesion and its consequences, and to study the relations between coping strategies and health-related quality of life (HRQL). Further, specific contributions to SCL-related scale development were given. LÄS MER