Sökning: "membrane traffic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden membrane traffic.
1. Semipermeable membrane devices as integrative tools for monitoring nonpolar aromatic compounds in airDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : Air pollutants pose a high risk for humans, and the environment, and this pollution is one of the major environmental problems facing modern society. Active air sampling is the technique that has been traditionally used to monitor nonpolar aromatic air pollutants. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The neutrophil constitutes the first line of defence against invading organisms and its primary function is to recognize, phagocytose and kill intruding microorganisms. In this thesis, the membrane traffic in neutrophils and neutrophil-like cells was studied. Non-opsonised S. LÄS MER
3. Phagocytosis by neutrophils - studies on phagosome dynamics and membrane traffic modulation by Streptococcus pyogenesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Neutrophils are our most numerous and deadly white blood cells and without them we would succumb quickly to infections by pathogens. The main mechanism that the neutrophils employ for our protection is phagocytosis, where they eat and enclose their target inside a membrane-bound organelle, the phagosome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Monotopic proteins represent a specialized group of membrane proteins in that they are engaged in biochemical events taking place at the membrane interface. In particular, the monotopic lipid-synthesizing enzymes are able to synthesize amphiphilic lipid products by catalyzing two biochemically distinct molecules (substrates) at the membrane interface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The cell envelope plays key roles in numerous processes such as maintaining cellular integrity, communication with other cells, signal transduction, maintenance of cellular homeostasis, and regulation of the traffic of molecules between the cell and the extracellular milieu. Essential membrane components in many of these processes are proteins. LÄS MER