Sökning: "medicin 1971 lund"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden medicin 1971 lund.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Orthopaedics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : From the radiographic archives at the Malmö University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden, we identified children below age 16 years (n=74) and adolescents between 16 to 18 years (n=40) with a clinically and radiographically diagnosed thoracic or lumbar vertebral fracture between 1950 to 1971 (with exception of two years of missing radiographs), and all adults above age 18 years (n=39) with a non-operatively treated thoracic or lumbar burst fracture during the years 1965 to 1973. Fractures were classified according to Denis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Surgery, Blekinge Hospital, S-374 80 Karlshamn, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Liver is the most common site of dissemination in colorectal cancer, and untreated liver metastases are associated with a poor prognosis. The main reason for trying to detect liver metastases early is that liver resection offers a chance for cure in selected patients. LÄS MER
3. The mechanism of HAMLET-induced cell death - cellular signalling, oncogenes and clinical perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Inst för laboratoriemedicin, Lund
Sammanfattning : Despite recent advances in cancer treatment, truly innovative approaches are required to move beyond the modest benefits achieved to date. HAMLET is a human protein-lipid complex originally discovered in breast milk able to kill a wide range of tumour cells while leaving healthy, differentiated cells unaffected. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: The annual mortality for patients on dialysis is high even if it has decreased from 30 % in 1991 to 18 % in 2016. It is mainly caused by an increased cardiovascular and infectious morbidity. Previous studies have reported improved survival for patients with home hemodialysis (HHD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Experimental Medical Science, Lund Univeristy
Sammanfattning : Classical conditioning of motor responses, e.g., the eyeblink response, depends on the cerebellum. In the theoretical works of David Marr (1969) and James Albus (1971), it was proposed that Purkinje cells in the cerebellar cortex learn to associate the neutral conditioned stimulus with the response. LÄS MER