Sökning: "media industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 209 avhandlingar innehållade orden media industry.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The impact of digital (new) media has caused both challenges and threats to newspapers’ continuing existence as a profitable and influential mass medium. While this is not the first time in history that new media appear to be challenging the future of the newspaper medium, from one perspective digital media offer not only direct competition, or alternative ways to produce and deliver news, but also possibilities for convergence, for making new media part of the traditional newspaper, inducing whole new possibilities for publishing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för ekonomi, kommunikation och IT
Sammanfattning : During the evolution of the music industry, developments in the media environment have required music firms to adapt in order to survive. Changes in broadcast radio programming during the 1950s; the Compact Cassette during the 1970s; and the deregulation of media ownership during the 1990s are all examples of changes which have heavily affected the music industry. LÄS MER
3. Towards a sustainable media system Explorative studies of emerging media consumption trends and media processes for content productionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Understanding the process of transformational change currently taking place in the media industry is an urgent challenge for people working in the industry as well as for media consumers and other stakeholders. There is a great need to deepen our general knowledge when it comes to what the future media landscape will look like. LÄS MER
4. Oscar Night in Hollywood : Fashioning the Red-Carpet from the Roosevelt Hotel to International MediaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Media Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the red-carpet phenomenon from a historical perspective, seeking to understand how the Academy Awards’ red-carpet became the most prominent fashion show in media culture. The connections between Hollywood and the fashion industry predate the inception of the ceremony, and so does the role of Hollywood actresses as trendsetters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores organisational tensions and their management in creative content development work in the context of creative industries, particularly media. The study focuses on the dynamic relationship and complexities between current business (exploitation) and future business (exploration), where tensions become managerial issues. LÄS MER