Sökning: "mechanical treatment"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 557 avhandlingar innehållade orden mechanical treatment.
21. Simulation of welding and stress relief heat treating in the development of aerospace componentsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : It is important to control critical dimensions of aero engine components during the manufacturing process in order to maintain the quality. However, there is also a need for reduced lead-time and cost. Simulation can be a tool to achieve this. It can give information about dimension, shape, and residual stresses after each manufacturing process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents studies on the self-bonding of veneers, and investigations into the properties of boards obtained by hot-pressing beech veneers without adhesives. The raw material is pressed at temperatures from 200 to 250ºC, at pressures from 4 to 6 MPa and pressing times from 240 to 360 s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : There are many different parameters of a ski running surface (material, roughness, hydrophobicity, etc.). All the parameters have an influence on ski glide, some more and some less. Furthermore, some parameters with only minor relevance are commonly declared as critical, while truly critical parameters, as far as we know, never been investigated. LÄS MER
24. Failure of vascular tissue with applications to the aneurysm wall, carotid plaque and myocardial tissueDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the modern world. Examples are thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA), abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and stroke due to plaque rupture. Failure in soft tissues caused by medical devices is also a medical challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Longitudinal growth of long bone occurs at growth plates by a process called endochondral ossification. Endochondral ossification is affected by both biological and mechanical factors. LÄS MER