Sökning: "mechanical load"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 750 avhandlingar innehållade orden mechanical load.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of computer hardware during the past decade has contributed substantially to advances in almost all branches of science. Computer modeling is being applied to increasingly small physical scales and increasingly large domains, facilitating the generation of advanced phenomenological models and models based on first principles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The correct tribological design will have a considerable effect on a gear’s service life and efficiency. The purpose of this thesis is to clarify the impact of variation in the gear tooth flank tribological system on the gear contact load capacity – to increase the understanding of how surface topography and lubricant interact. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Machine Elements Division, P.O.Box 118,SE- 22100 Lund,Sweden
Sammanfattning : Three methods are presented to calculate the load distribution in a chain drive containing two sprockets and one chain. The rollers, which are in contact with the sprockets, can move along the tooth flanks and their positions are given by force equilibrium. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The research described in this thesis, focuses on some activities on the demand side that could reduce peak load in electricity system by using consumer flexibility i.e. by increasing the demand side response to signals coming from the energy market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Machine Elements, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis comprises three different topics within the field of tribology. First, design functions for analyses of slider bearings are developed. Second, a lubricant model applied to elastohydrodynamically lubricated (EHL) line contacts considering wall-slip is presented. LÄS MER