Sökning: "measuring instrument"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 150 avhandlingar innehållade orden measuring instrument.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, both global migration in general and specifically migration to Sweden have increased. This development compels the need for delivering healthcare to the increasingly diverse populations in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Measuring health literacy Evaluating psychometric properties of the HLS-EU-Q47 and the FCCHL, suggesting instrument refinements and exploring health literacy in people with type 2 diabetes and in the general Norwegian populationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim was to measure health literacy (HL) in people with type 2 diabetes (T2DM) and in the general Norwegian population.Methods: Sampling 388 people with T2DM (papers I, II and IV) and 900 individuals (III) in the general Norwegian population a cross-sectional design was applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Astronomy, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The new CRISP filter at the Swedish 1-m Solar Telescope provides opportunities for observing the solar atmosphere with unprecedented spatial resolution and cadence. In order to benefit from the high quality of observational data from this instrument, we have developed methods for calibrating and restoring polarized Stokes images, obtained at optical and near infrared wavelengths, taking into account field-of-view variations of the filter properties. LÄS MER
4. TAKING CARE OF OTHERS - WHAT'S IN IT FOR US? Exploring workplace-related health from a salutogenic perspective in a nursing contextDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to explore and make sense of a salutogenic relationship between workplace, work and health, through an employee perspective in a Swedish nursing context. The aim was also to make sense of the role of a workplace health promotion (WHP) process, in a salutogenic public health perspective, and develop useful instruments for this kind of health-related development work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för teknik- och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The printability of paper in flexography is largely dependent on the topographical characteristics of the substrate. Topography imaging instruments make it possible to obtain three-dimensional scans of paper surfaces that can be further used to calculate valuable quality parameters. LÄS MER