Sökning: "meal frequency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden meal frequency.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Aims: To describe meal patterns, especially snacking, in obese subjects compared to a reference population and to evaluate the importance of meal frequency in obesity treatment. Methods: Two cross sectional studies; 1. Women from the Swedish Obese Subjects (SOS) registry study (n=83) and SOS reference study (n=94); 2. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis was to study the meal situation in geriatric care, focusing on cultural, social, psychological and nutritional qualities of the meals for the patients as well as caring strategies and actions performed at meals by the nursing staff.The studies were carried out in a rehabilitation and long-term care clinic providing geriatric care. LÄS MER
3. Consuming and Communicating Fruit and Vegetables A Nation-Wide Food Survey and Analysis of Blogs among Swedish AdultsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate fruit and vegetable (F&V) consumption among Swedish adults and to use F&V-related perceptions for audience segmentation. Further, the aim was to identify motives and approaches of F&V bloggers, as well as to analyze F&V-related online discourses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Control of food intake and satiety are physiologically complex processes, thatonly partly are understood. Several hormonal peptides have been proposed to mediatesatiety. Islet amyloid polypeptide (IAPP) is a recently discovered 37 amino acidpeptide, mainly produced by the pancreatic ß-cells. LÄS MER
5. Eating habits, weight reduction strategies and long-term treatment results in obese men : The "Gustaf" studyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Eating habits, weight reduction strategies and long-term treatment resultsin obese men. The "Gustaf" study. Ingalena Andersson Obesity Unit and Health Behaviour Research, Department of Medicine, HuddingeHospital, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. LÄS MER