Sökning: "matrix effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 553 avhandlingar innehållade orden matrix effects.
1. Genomic selection and genome-wide association studies to dissect quantitative traits in forest treesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The convergence of quantitative genetics of complex traits with genomic technologies is quickly becoming an innovative approach to explore fundamental genetic questions and also have practical consequences for implementations in tree breeding. In this thesis, I used genomic selection and genome-wide association studies (GWAS) to dissect the genetic basis of quantitative traits, i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Biological complications affecting osseointegrated dental implants are a growing treatment problem in clinical practice. Since the number of implant carriers has increased in recent decades, this is an urgent topic in dentistry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs), such as collagenases, are a family of enzymes capable of degrading most constituents of the extracellular matrix. MMPs are thought to be involved in the aetiopathogenesis of tendon rupture. Additionally, failure of healing has in some instances been associated with elevated levels of MMPs. LÄS MER
4. Modelling and simulation of plastic deformation on small scales interface conditions and size effects of thin filmsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Contrary to elastic deformation, plastic deformation of crystalline materials, such as metals, is size-dependent. Most commonly, this phenomenon is present but unnoticed, such as the effect of microstructural length scales. LÄS MER
5. Extracellular matrix as a regulator of cell behavior : Biological effects of hyaluronan biosynthesis and catabolismDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Extracellular matrix surrounding cells is an important regulator of cellular functions. Hyaluronan (HA) is a glycosaminoglyean and a constituent component of the extracellular matrix in all tissues. It is synthesized by hyaluronan syntheses (HAS) at the inner surface of cell membrane and degraded by hyaluronidases to small fragments. LÄS MER