Sökning: "mathematics tests"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 avhandlingar innehållade orden mathematics tests.
1. Assessing mathematical creativity comparing national and teacher-made tests, explaining differences and examining impactDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Matematik och matematisk statistik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Students’ use of superficial reasoning seems to be a main reason for learning difficulties in mathematics. It is therefore important to investigate the reasons for this use and the components that may affect students’ mathematical reasoning development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : By analysing and expanding upon mathematical reasoning requirements in physics tests, this licentiate thesis aims to contribute to the research studying how students’ knowledge in mathematics influence their learning of physics. A sample of physics tests from the Swedish National Test Bank in Physics was used as data, together with information of upper secondary students’ scores and grades on the tests. LÄS MER
3. High achiever! Always a high achiever? A comparison of student achievements on mathematical tests with different aims and goalsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This study explored changes in relative achievement over time. It also investigated differences in how two groups of students activate mathematical competencies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a compilation of four papers in which mathematical reasoning is examined in various contexts, in which mathematics is an integral part. It is known from previous studies that a focus on rote learning and procedural mathematical reasoning hamper students’ learning of mathematics. LÄS MER
5. Difficult to read or difficult to solve? The role of natural language and other semiotic resources in mathematics tasksDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : When students solve mathematics tasks, the tasks are commonly given as written text, usually consisting of natural language, mathematical notation and different types of images. This is one reason why reading and interpreting such texts are important parts of being mathematically proficient, at least within the school context. LÄS MER