Sökning: "mathematics learning and development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 avhandlingar innehållade orden mathematics learning and development.
1. Children’s early mathematics learning and development Number game interventions and number line estimationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Children’s early mathematics learning and development have become a topic of increasing interest over the past decade since early mathematical knowledge and skills have been shown to be a strong predictor of later mathematics performance. Understanding how children develop mathematical knowledge and skills and how they can be supported in their early learning could thus prove to be a vital component in promoting learning of more formal mathematics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge of teaching and learning sustainable development in global–local contexts. The research field is global learning for sustainable development (GLSD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Matematiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the development of mathematical concepts from a historical and didactical perspective. In particular, the development of concepts in mathematical analysis during the 19th century is considered. The thesis consists of a summary and three papers. In the first paper we investigate the Swedish mathematician E. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Helsinki : University of Helsinki
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to describe and to clarify the mathematics teachers’ subject matter and pedagogical content conceptions about equations. As the basis of these conceptions, the teachers’ experiences of the concept learning of equations from their own school time are described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with manifold learning techniques and their application in gene expression data analysis. Manifold learning is the study of methods that aim to infer geometrical structure from data sampled from manifolds, enabling nonlinear solutions to various machine learning tasks. LÄS MER