Sökning: "market survey"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden market survey.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Variable data will play a decisive role in the future of packaging and product promotion. Variable data printing (VDP) is a technique whereby certain information can be altered in an otherwise static layout with the help of a digital printing system, and in the packaging industry a wide range of applications is possible. LÄS MER
2. Attitudes towards the Market and the Welfare State Incorporating attitudes towards the market into welfare state researchDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Social policy and its associated institutions are central political arenas for societal compromise and conflict. The capacity to attract strong support from a wide constituency of citizens is, therefore, a defining feature of welfare policy legitimacy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : A company’s competitive advantage is best understood in its ability to fill its relationships with a unique and meaningful value. Especially in business-to-business relationships value is complex and abstract, so complex that the product alone is not a meaningful representation of that value. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för journalistik och masskommunikation
Sammanfattning : From the time the free daily newspaper Metro was introduced in Stockholm in 1995 until the autumn of 2002, Metro International has expanded its free paper operations to 25 locations worldwide. Other companies have since then launched similar newspapers – over 80, in fact. LÄS MER
5. Non-market outcomes of education the long-term impact of education on individuals' social participation and health in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In research, it is typical to analyse and discuss the utility of education in economic terms—specifically the market value of a particular degree or the financial returns associated with additional years in higher education. However, education may also generate outcomes that belong to the non-market sphere, such as open-mindedness, societal cohesion, community involvement, better health, and gender equality; yet these outcomes have received little scholarly attention. LÄS MER