Sökning: "manufacturing system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 644 avhandlingar innehållade orden manufacturing system.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The question of resource scarcity and emerging pressure of environmentallegislations have put the manufacturing industry with a new challenge. On theone side, there is a huge population that demands a large quantity ofcommodities, on the other side, these demands have to be met by minimumresources and with permissible pollution that the earth’s ecosystem can handle. LÄS MER
2. Managing Interruptions in Manufacturing Towards a Theoretical Framework for Interruptions in Manufacturing AssemblyDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : Högskolan i Skövde
Sammanfattning : The effect of interruptions from ICT systems on assembly workers in manufacturing is examined in this thesis, as is how the risks of errors, increases in assembly time, increased cognitive load and resultant stress can be mitigated, as well as ensuring that important new information is acted upon. To these ends, a literature study was conducted, followed by two studies using an experimental approach in an environment that simulated a manufacturing assembly situation, and used tasks designed to be representative of manufacturing assembly tasks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : To compete, manufacturing companies need production systems that quickly can respond to changes. To handle change drivers such as volume variations or new product variants, reconfigurability is advocated as a competitive means. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Improvement work in manufacturing industry usually focuses on the utilisation of equipment. System dynamics simulation is a potential tool for increasing the utilisation of systems. By using group model building and simulation it facilitates a common view and better informed decisions for change. LÄS MER
5. Circular Manufacturing Systems A development framework with analysis methods and tools for implementationDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The society today lives on the philosophy of ‘take-make-use-dispose.’ In the long run, this is not sustainable as the natural resources and the waste carrying capacity of the earth are limited. Therefore, it is essential to reduce dependency on the natural resources by decoupling the growth from the consumption. LÄS MER