Sökning: "man and the machine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 avhandlingar innehållade orden man and the machine.
1. Human-Machine Interface Considerations for Design and Testing in Distributed Sociotechnical SystemsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The increasing concerns for safety and environmental sustainability create demands on the development of future maritime transportation strategies. One way to meet these demands is the concept of autonomous unmanned vessels for intercontinental voyages. LÄS MER
2. Extending Game User Experience - Exploring Player Feedback and Satisfaction The Birth of the PlaysonaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer & Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Video games are experience-based products and user satisfaction is key for their popularity. To design for as strong an experience as possible, game developers incorporate evaluation methods that help to discover their users’ expectations and needs. Despite such efforts, problems still occur with the game design that lower the user experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Traditional design theories have focused on technical functions and more or less disregard a product’s user involvement. The existing methods of ergonomic designare mostly intended for analysis activities. There is a need for new dynamic methods that focus on user-product interactions. LÄS MER
4. “The technology is great when it works” Maritime Technology and Human Integration on the Ship’s BridgeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Several recent maritime accidents suggest that modern technology sometimes can make it difficult for mariners to navigate safely. A review of the literature also indicates that the technological remedies designed to prevent maritime accidents at times can be ineffective or counterproductive. LÄS MER
5. Theoretical prediction of properties of atomistic systems Density functional theory and machine learningDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The prediction of ground state properties of atomistic systems is of vital importance in technological advances as well as in the physical sciences. Fundamentally, these predictions are based on a quantum-mechanical description of many-electron systems. LÄS MER