Sökning: "major incident"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 avhandlingar innehållade orden major incident.
1. A Maturity Model for Measuring Organizations Escalation Capability of IT-related Security IncidentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : An inability to handle IT-related security incidents can have devastating effects on both organizations and society at large. The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) emphasizes that cyber-security incidents affecting critical information infrastructures may simultaneously create significant negative impacts for several countries, and when incidents strike, the primary business processes of many organizations may be jeopardized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: The relevance of conducting this thesis is evident by the fact that bus and coach casualties have been “stubbornly stable” in Europe recent years and a need for investigating if a similar trend could be found in Sweden is therefore obvious. It was also important to add new knowledge to the bus and coach research in Sweden, since many areas were scarcely addressed. LÄS MER
3. Development and evaluation of a new simulation model for education, research and quality assurance in disaster medicineDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och hälsa
Sammanfattning : There are great expectations that collaboration among professions and various sectors will further develop health care and thus lead to improved public health. In the World Health Organization’s declaration “Health 21” the designated goal for health professions in the member nations in Europe by the year 2010 is to have developed health promotional competence, including teamwork and cooperation based on mutual respect for the expertise of various professions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The ultimate goal in major incidents is to optimize care for the greatest number of patients. This means matching patients with facilities that have the appropriate resources available in sufficient quantities to provide the necessary care. A major incident is a situation where the available resources are inadequate in relation to the urgent need. LÄS MER