Sökning: "mainstream teachers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden mainstream teachers.
1. To include or not to include Teachers’ social representations of inclusion of students with Asperger syndromeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Evidence on inclusive classrooms shows that successful implementation of inclusion can lead to increased social involvement, personal well-being and higher levels of academic performance compared with segregated provision. Despite these potential benefits inclusion of students with Asperger syndrome (AS) in the mainstream classroom is problematic. LÄS MER
2. Discourses of Including Students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) in Swedish Mainstream SchoolsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : When students’ behaviours cause difficulties for their teachers, themselves, and the rest of the class, teachers often construct inclusion as problematic. The overall aim of this study was to contribute to the understanding of teachers’ discourses regarding inclusion of students with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD) in Swedish mainstream schools. LÄS MER
3. Inkluderande undervisning : lärares uppfattningar om lektionsplanering och lektionsarbete utifrån ett elevinkluderande perspektivDetta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The notion of inclusion is not a simple matter to define. It will mean different things to different people at different occasions. In school, inclusive education, may relate to a democratic view, meaning that all students should have the same opportunities and rights to participate in the mainstream educational schooling, on equal terms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines technological framings for communication and identity issues, with a particular focus on Swedish mainstream schools where children with cochlear implants are pupils. Based on a sociocultural perspective on learning, the thesis focuses on how pupils and teachers interact with (and thus learn from) each other in classroom settings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to identify and explore conditions influencing school participation of children with Down syndrome in mainstream elementary schools. This thesis comprises four studies, and the research was conducted in Norway. LÄS MER