Sökning: "mTOR pathway"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden mTOR pathway.
1. The Akt/mTOR Pathway and Estrogen Receptor Phosphorylations : a crosstalk with potential to predict tamoxifen resistance in breast cancer
Sammanfattning : Estrogen receptor α content is the primary breast cancer biomarker distinguishing the patients responsive from the non-responsive to endocrine treatments. Tamoxifen is an estrogen competitor with large potential to treat breast cancer patients and prolongs time to recurrence. LÄS MER
2. β-Adrenergic Signalling Through mTOR
Sammanfattning : Adrenergic signalling is part of the sympathetic nervous system and is activated upon stimulation by the catecholamines epinephrine and norepinephrine. This regulates heart rate, energy mobilization, digestion and helps to divert blood flow to important organs. LÄS MER
3. Glioneuronal tumours in childhood : Clinical picture, long-term outcome and possible new treatments
Sammanfattning : Background: Glioneuronal tumours are a subgroup of low-grade tumours of the central nervous system (CNS), often causing epilepsy. Overall survival is excellent, but data regarding long-term seizure outcome and late effects are scarce. LÄS MER
4. Mechanisms of Sensitization to Apoptosis in Multiple Myeloma
Sammanfattning : Multiple myeloma (MM) is a hematological tumor of plasma blast/plasma cell origin heterogeneous with respect to the morphological differentiation stage of the tumor cells, genetic alterations and course of disease. A challenge in MM research is to overcome resistance to therapy, which inevitably arises. LÄS MER
5. Aniridia-related keratopathy : structural changes, signaling pathways and clinical aspects
Sammanfattning : Aniridia is a congenital autosomal dominant, bilateral, panocular condition, caused by haploinsufficiency of the Pax6 transcription factor. Aniridia-related keratopathy (ARK) significantly affects vision and quality of life in these patients. LÄS MER