Sökning: "lumbar spine"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 82 avhandlingar innehållade orden lumbar spine.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Over the last two decades, the economic costs and rates of lumbar fusion surgery for chronic low back pain has risen dramatically in western industrialized countries. Data from the Swedish National Spine Register suggest that 25% of patients experience unimproved pain and up to 40% are not satisfied with the outcome of lumbar fusion surgery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The incidence of lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS) is steadily rising, mostly because of a noticeably older age structure. In Sweden, LSS surgery has increased continuously over the years and is presently the most common argument to undergo spine surgery. The purpose of the surgery is to decompress the neural elements in the stenotic spinal canal. LÄS MER
18. Pre-surgery physiotherapy and pain thresholds in patients with degenerative lumbar spine disordersDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Patients scheduled for spinal surgery often experience long duration of pain, which may influence the pain-regulation system, function and health and have an impact on post-surgery outcome. Prehabilitation potentially augments functional capacity before surgery, which may have beneficial effects after surgery. LÄS MER
19. Early active rehabilitation after surgical treatment for lumbar disc herniation. A biopsychosocial function analysisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction. Active rehabilitation initiated directly after surgical treatment after lumbar disc herniation has not previously been evaluated.Aims. The aim was to evaluate the effects of two home training programs, an early active training concept and a less active training program, after surgical treatment for lumbar disc herniation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Surgical Science
Sammanfattning : Patients with spinal stenosis and disc herniation are most common in spine surgery. Few population based studies of these patients have been made and no studies of their health related quality of life (HRQOL) by the EQ-5D has been published. LÄS MER