Sökning: "low birth weight"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 avhandlingar innehållade orden low birth weight.
1. Surviving birth Studies of a simplified neonatal resuscitation protocol in a low-income context using a mixed-methods approachDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : United Nations has lately stated ambitious health targets for 2030 in the Sustainable Development Goal agenda, following the already achieved progress between 1990 and 2015 when the number of children dying before the age of five was reduced by more than half. However, the mortality reduction in the first month of life after birth has not kept the same pace. LÄS MER
2. From Birth to Senescence. Studies on factors at birth and their relation to morbidity in women in adult lifeDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with factors at birth and their relation to disease in later adulthood. The aims of this thesis were to a) identify variables in Swedish midwife records at the early part of the 1900's and their relation to birth outcome; b) assess agreement between self-reported birth weight and recorded birth weight; and, c) examine the relationship between size at birth and 1) hypertension, and, 2) cancer morbidity in adult women. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Background: Excessive gestational weight gain (GWG) is common in developed countries and is associated with an increased risk of maternal and offspring morbidity. Evidence regarding efficacy and safety of antenatal lifestyle intervention is limited in terms of both systematic reviews and original trials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Stockholm Neonatal Project is a longitudinal population-based study of children born prematurely in 1988-93, with a very low birth weight (<1500 g), who have been followed prospectively from birth through adolescence. A matched control group was recruited at age 5 ½ years. LÄS MER
5. Neurodevelopment and cardiovascular risk in 7-year old children born with marginally low birth weightDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Being born preterm (<37+0 gestational weeks) or with low birth weight (LBW, <2500 g) has been associated with a number of adverse health outcomes later in life. Most studied are cardiovascular and neurodevelopmental consequences in those born preterm and with very LBW (<1500 g). LÄS MER