Sökning: "longitudinal qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 avhandlingar innehållade orden longitudinal qualitative research.
- Detta är en avhandling från Cheryl McCamish-Svensson, 241 Evening Canyon Road, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625, USA
Sammanfattning : Two Swedish longitudinal cohort studies form the basis for this thesis that examines the components of well-being from young old to oldest old. The Lund 80+ cross-sequential design began in 1988 when participants were 80-years old (N=212) and follows them annually until all are deceased. LÄS MER
2. Being creative and resourceful Individuals’ abilities and possibilities for self-management of chronic illnessDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Individuals’ self-management styles are crucial for how they manage to live with illness. Commonly investigated factors include social support, self-efficacy, health beliefs, and demographics. There is a gap in the literature with regard to in-depth studies of how those factors actually influence an individual’s self-management. LÄS MER
3. Modern men A Norwegian 30-year longitudinal study of intergenerational transmission and social changeDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The dissertation addresses men and change, intergenerational transmission, historical change and agency, employing as a case a longitudinal follow-up study over two generations of men, where the fathers participated in an experimental research project, the Work-Sharing Couples Project, which aimed to promote egalitarian work–family adaptations in Norway in the early 1970s. The original project was based on both spouses working part-time and shift parenting. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: As an increasing number of people are living and ageing with the consequences of stroke, the rehabilitation and support provided for this group needs to have a long-term perspective. Moreover, to prevent long-term activity limitations and participation restrictions after stroke, increased knowledge is needed regarding how engagement in different types of activities develops beyond the first years of recovery and adaptation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation project was an exploration of junior-to-senior transition (JST) processes in Swedish sport club athletes based on holistic, developmental, and ecological perspectives. It consists of two multi-level studies covered by four separate articles. LÄS MER