Sökning: "longer working life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden longer working life.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sveriges Lantbruksuniversitet
Sammanfattning : In most of the industrialised world, the proportion of older and retired people in the population is continuously increasing. This will have budgetary implications for maintaining the welfare state, because the active working section of the population must fund the non-active and old population. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economic History, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Sweden’s elderly population is growing, propelled by a continuous decline in old-age mortality, while coupled with a persistent replacement level fertility. This changing age structure increases the per worker cost of providing a given age-vector of per capita benefits, encompassing costs for pensions, health care, and all other type of old-age welfare services, which presents a looming challenge for the welfare state to sustain its social transfer system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : AbstractIntroduction: The demographic changes with population ageing and a rapidly growing share of very old peoplewill put an increasing pressure on the health and social care system. In order to both restrict early retirement and force people to extend their working life reforms are changing pension systems in many European countries. LÄS MER
4. Children living with Home Mechanical Ventilation The everyday life experiences of the children, their siblings, parents and personal care assistantsDetta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the everyday life experiences of living with Home Mechanical Ventilation (HMV) from the perspective of the children and their siblings, parents and personal care assistants.Methods: Study I describes the experiences of personal care assistants (PCA) working with a ventilator-assisted person at home, based on qualitative content analysis according to Elo and Kyngäs (2008), of 15 semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Social technologies have become ubiquitous. As technology in one shape or form infiltrates all areas of life, naturally there are consequences for individuals and organisations. LÄS MER