Sökning: "long-term maintenance therapy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden long-term maintenance therapy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe (1) needs for occupational therapy among persons with self-perceived activity limitations and/or participation restrictions due to long-term/recurrent pain, and (2) treatment interventions in occupational therapy to meet demonstrated needs. The Liss’ model for assessing health care needs was used as a structural scheme. LÄS MER
2. Long-term perspectives on musculoskeletal pain Health care utilization and integration of behavioral medicine treatment into physical therapyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : There are currently no effective methods for treating and preventing chronic pain. The aim of this thesis was to study prognostic factors for health care utilization, and the long-term outcomes of tailored behavioral medicine treatment for patients with musculoskeletal pain. LÄS MER
3. On the clinical use of digitalis with reference to its prescription, maintenance therapy, intoxication and the patient's knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå unviersitet
Sammanfattning : Digitalis in one of the most frequently prescribed drugs, especially to elderly people. The prescription of cardiac glucosides (1978) was studied by using statistics from Apoteksbolaget (the National Corporation of Swedish Pharmacies). LÄS MER
4. Parents of Children with Cancer Psychological Long-Term Consequences and Development of a Psychological Treatment for Parents of SurvivorsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to increase the knowledge about the long-term psychological consequences in parents of children diagnosed with cancer, including parents of childhood cancer survivors (CCSs) and bereaved parents, and to take the first steps towards developing a psychological treatment for parents of CCSs.Study I was a systematic review synthesizing the literature on psychological long-term consequences in parents of CCSs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Molecular Medicine and Gene Therapy
Sammanfattning : Bone marrow transplantation (BMT) is a conceptual and elegant example of stem cell therapy, rendered possible by the dual capacity of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) to self-renew and differentiate. These defining features ultimately ensure the production of all blood cell lineages and simultaneous maintenance of the stem cell pool, thereby maintaining lifelong homeostasis. LÄS MER