Sökning: "logging residue"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden logging residue.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Extraction of logging residues for bioenergy effects of operational methods on fuel quality and biomass losses in the forestDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Wood products play a key role in the transformation to a more sustainable society based on renewable bio-based resources, together with the positive effects on climate mitigation by replacing fossil fuels. However, to increase the use of forest fuel in practice it is important to understand the effects of handling and storage on its quality and removal of nutrients from the forest. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Acidification of forest soils in Sweden has negatively affected nutrient status and caused toxic effects on biota. The aim of this thesis was to investigate potential impacts of two drivers of acidification of forest soils in Sweden: (1) tree growth with subsequent harvest and (2) deposition of sulphur and nitrogen compounds. LÄS MER
4. Residues from biochemical production of transport biofuels in Northern Europe combustion properties and applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Residues from biochemical production of liquid transport biofuels will probably become available for energy use if more gasoline and diesel is substituted. For processes used in northern Europe they amount to 35-65 % of the feedstock energy and despite interest from energy companies, their fuel properties are largely unknown. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : To handle a great demand for biomass, alternative biomasses beyond stem wood are being introduced into the solid fuel combustion market, fuels with generally higher (>0,5 wt-%) ash content and different fuel ash compositions compared to stem wood, such as forest residue, bark, grass and straw. Unfortunately, combustion of these alternative fuels often causes more ash related problems such as fouling, slagging and higher particle emissions compared to combustion of stem wood. LÄS MER