Sökning: "local energy and climate planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden local energy and climate planning.
1. Exploring low-carbon development pathways for Bolivia - A model-based analysis focused on the energy sector
Sammanfattning : Global emissions have continued to rise steadily at levels exceeding the 1.5°C climate stabilization target. Therefore, the increase in the average global temperature and climate change will be determined by how we handle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions over the next years. LÄS MER
2. Trade-offs and conflicting objectives of decision-making investments in low-carbon technology portfolios for sustainable development : National and continental insights offered by applying energy system models
Sammanfattning : Energy infrastructure and appropriate energy policies are crucial for sustainable development and to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Limiting global warming potential below 1.5oC would require “rapid and far-reaching” transitions and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society. LÄS MER
3. Bending the Curve – the Role and Interplay of Municipal Energy Planning and Municipal Spatial Planning for Climate Change Mitigation in Sweden
Sammanfattning : The global climate is changing rapidly, which pronounces the need for imminently bending the curve of greenhouse gases emissions. The local authorities have been recognised as key actors in this decarbonisation, due to their wide-ranging responsibilities, including different mandates for local planning. LÄS MER
4. Strengthening the Municipal Energy Planning – Integration into Comprehensive Planning, Performance of Impact Assessment and Inclusion of National Environmental Objectives
Sammanfattning : The global climate is changing rapidly, which pronounces the need for transforming the energy system. The Swedish municipalities have been identified as key actors in Sweden’s decarbonisation due to their far-reaching responsibilities, which encompass energy planning. LÄS MER
5. Advancing urban analytics for energy transitions : Data-driven strategic planning for citywide building retrofitting
Sammanfattning : Decarbonisation of the building stock is essential for energy transitions towards climate-neutral cities in Sweden, Europe and globally. Meeting 1. LÄS MER