Sökning: "lo saf"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden lo saf.
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : The thesis is divided into three sections. The first, “From an education market to public education. The Swedish girls’ school 1874-1962”, deals with the integration of girls’ secondary education into the public education system, as well as with the strengthening and weakening of this special, gender-coded education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In 1991 the Swedish Employers' Confederation (SAF) decided to withdraw all its representatives from the governing bodies of public administration. The decision implied the fall of the "Swedish Model" with highly centralized three-party-cooperation between labour, capital and state on labourmarket and working environment policies. LÄS MER
3. Industrimoderniteten och miljöfrågans utmaningar : en analys av LO, SAF, Industriförbundet och miljöpolitiken 1965-2000Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The environmental issue has perhaps been the most difficult problem in the history of late industrial modernity. It has challenged the ideological and political confidence in modernisation and the cultural ethos of progress. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : One of the most controversial debates in contemporary Swedish history centred on a proposal to create “wage-earner” funds. The main institutional actors of Swedish society were involved in this debate during the 1970s and 1980s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Labour migration to Sweden is analysed from an employer perspective. The purpose of this study is twofold: first, to determine how the Swedish Employer Confederation (SAF) and the Swedish Trade Union Confederation (LO) were affected by labour scarcity; and second, to explore how SAF and LO tried to influence supply and demand on the labour market by controlling the stream of labour immigrants between 1945 and 1972. LÄS MER