Sökning: "liver function"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 332 avhandlingar innehållade orden liver function.
1. Quantitative Evaluation of Contrast Agent Dynamics in Liver MRI
Sammanfattning : The studies presented here evaluate the biliary, parenchymal and vascular enhancement effects of two T1-shortening liver-specific contrast agents, Gd-BOPTA and Gd-EOB-DTPA, in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of healthy subjects and of patients.Ten healthy volunteers were examined with both contrast agents in a 1. LÄS MER
2. Renal function after transplantation of the liver and intestine
Sammanfattning : Background: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) after liver (LT) or intestinal (IT) transplantation may decrease patient survival. Calcineurin inhibitors (CNI) play a major role in its development. Aims: Describe long term renal function and risk factors for developing CKD in adults and children after LT and IT. LÄS MER
3. The liver in sepsis : a study of liver circulation and some aspects of liver function in experimental peritonitis and in patients with multiple system organ failure
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. The Non-Invasive Liver Biopsy : Determining Hepatic Function in Diffuse and Focal LiverDisease
Sammanfattning : The liver is one of the largest organs within the human body and it handles many vital tasks such as nutrient processing, toxin removal, and synthesis of important proteins. The number of people suffering from chronic liver disease is on the rise, likely due to the present ‘western’ lifestyle. LÄS MER
5. Proteomic and Functional Analysis of In Vitro Systems for Studies of Drug Disposition in the Human Small Intestine and Liver
Sammanfattning : To reach the bloodstream, an orally administered drug must be absorbed through the small intestine and avoid extensive clearance in the liver. Estimating these parameters in vitro is therefore important in drug discovery and development. LÄS MER