Sökning: "literary history"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden literary history.
1. Den torgförda biologin. Studier i populärvetenskapens problem och tematik Biology in the agora. Studies on problems and themes in popular scienceDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för idéhistoria och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The chief aim in this work is to demonstrate the fruitfulness of Ludwik Fleck’s philosophy of science for stimulating a number of new viewpoints in the study of popular science and popularisation from the vantage point of history of ideas and science. Taking its point of departure in the question, ”What is popular science?”, the present work articulates a comprehensive theoretical framework for addressing problems regarding the place of popular science and its multiple functions, as well as necessary preconditions needed for popularisation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för idéhistoria och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is an analysis of the cultural meeting between the Church and the Crown on the one hand, and the Sami community on the other, in a lappmark in the north of Sweden during the seventeenth century.The authorities viewed and acted towards the Sami from the standpoint of their normative system, incorporating the political/ideological discourse that existed at this time. LÄS MER
3. En omskriven historia : Svensk historisk roman och novell före 1867 : the Swedish historical novel and short story before 1867Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The historical novel was a new genre in Sweden during the 1820's. It had emerged as a popular literary form in Europe with the writings of Walter Scott, whose Waverley, or t'is sixty years since (1814) is widely regarded as the first historical novel. LÄS MER
4. Litteraturens uppodling : Läsesällskap och litteraturkritik som politisk strategi kring sekelskiftet 1800Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of the dissertation is to study the distribution of literature as a means to disseminate knowledge in the context of two reading societies and three critical journals based in Uppsala and Åbo. This dissemination, regarded as a strategy towards social and political reform, took place in these societies and journals, which were geographically, biographically, intentionally and functionally connected. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain how politics in 14th century Scandinavia were structured by a set of rules or norms of conduct – rules which were neither codified nor enforced by any outside agency, yet had a very real impact on the patterns by which political action was conducted. Taking inspiration from historical anthropology, the study sets out to analyze the ways in which political tensions and relationships, primarily within the royal elite, were negotiated in various situations. LÄS MER