Sökning: "linguistic tone"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden linguistic tone.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Mbugwe is an endangered Bantu language spoken in north central Tanzania. This PhD dissertation is a description of the Mbugwe language with a focus on tone and verbal morphology, based on the author’s fieldwork. This is the first detailed description of the language. Thus far, only a short grammatical sketch of Mbugwe has been available. LÄS MER
2. Cognitive and neural mechanisms of inflectional morphology processing : Studies of native speakers and second language learners of SwedishDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation investigates inflectional morphology processing in native speakers and second language (L2) learners of Swedish. Results of Study 1 suggest that two separate neural mechanisms might be available for native comprehension of inflected words, as reflected in event-related brain potentials obtained for visually presented verb forms. LÄS MER
3. Perceptual reorganization of vowels Separating the linguistic and acoustic parts of the mismatch responseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : During the first year of life, infants go from perceiving speech sounds primarily based on their acoustic characteristics, to perceiving speech sounds as belonging to speech sound categories relevant in their native language(s). The transition is apparent in that very young infants typically discriminate both native and non-native speech sound contrasts, whereas older infants show better discrimination for native contrasts and worse or no discrimination for non-native contrasts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Slavic and Baltic Studies, Finnish, Dutch, and German, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This PhD thesis examines a phenomenon known as Monosyllabic Circumflexion (MC, hereafter) from a historical linguistics / phonological point of view. MC denotes a Lithuanian or Balto-Slavic phenomenon according to which long vowels and diphthongs in monosyllabic words exhibit a circumflex tone instead of the expected acute tone. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : Abstract Ask, S., 2007: Vägar till ett akademiskt skriftspråk (Roads to academic written language). Acta Wexionensia nr 115/2007. LÄS MER