Sökning: "level of service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 643 avhandlingar innehållade orden level of service.
1. Formal Approaches for Behavioral Modeling and Analysis of Design-time Services and Service NegotiationsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : During the past decade service-orientation has become a popular design paradigm, offering an approach in which services are the functional building blocks. Services are self-contained units of composition, built to be invoked, composed, and destroyed on (user) demand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Environmental impact has increasingly become a “buzzword” and an important topic. This topic has been integrated into the agenda of many companies worldwide, and this dissertation focuses on the transportation and logistics industry. LÄS MER
3. Mellan norm och praktik Strategisk samverkan och brukarmedverkan inom verksamhetsområdet psykisk ohälsaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : There is a steady critique towards the mental health field stating that people with mental health problems do not get the assistance they need. Often, this critique states that collaboration between different organisations is lacking or non-functional. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of enterprise IT service availability Enterprise architecture modeling for assessment, prediction, and decision-makingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Information technology has become increasingly important to individuals and organizations alike. Not only does IT allow us to do what we always did faster and more effectively, but it also allows us to do new things, organize ourselves differently, and work in ways previously unimaginable. LÄS MER
5. History in the Service of Mankind International Guidelines and History Education in Upper Secondary Schools in Sweden, 1927–2002Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In this study the guidelines of the League of Nations, UNESCO and the Council of Europe are investigated in relation to Swedish national curricula, teachers’ perceptions of and students’ work in history, from 1927 to 2002.Inspired by John I Goodlad’s notions of curricula and implementation, the formulation of history is studied. LÄS MER