Sökning: "legal practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 avhandlingar innehållade orden legal practice.
1. Justitia et Prudentia. Rättsbildning genom rättstillämpning - Svea hovrätt och testamentsmålen 1640-1690
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this doctoral dissertation is to investigate how legal issues relating to the law of wills were handled in the clash between the demands on the legal infrastructure of late 17th century Sweden on the one hand, and the insufficiencies of the medieval Swedish legislation on the other. The focus of the study is the law of wills, and how the absence of written law was handled by the appeal courts, primarily in the first royal court of appeal in Sweden, the Svea Court of Appeal. LÄS MER
2. Inför högsta instans : Samspelet mellan kvinnors handlingsutrymme och rättslig reglering i Justitierevisionen 1760–1860
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to illuminate the interplay between female agency and legal regulation in Sweden during the period 1760-1860. The material chosen for the study relates to matters concerning women that were brought before the Judiciary Inspection, the highest legal authority in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Mediation and the legal system : Extracting the legal principles of civil and commercial mediation
Sammanfattning : It is common to perceive mediation as a social practice, a practice that takes place outside the law and is unrestricted by legal rules. The subject of my dissertation is the normative dimension of mediation. LÄS MER
4. Communities in the Digital Age : Towards a Theoretical Model of Communities of Practice and Information Technology
Sammanfattning : The global change towards a knowledge economy forces organizations to seek new and better ways to manage knowledge work and learning. Organizations have recognized that dfferent information technologies can play an important role in their quest to make the desired changes take place. LÄS MER
5. From Higher Education To Professional Practice : A comparative study of physicians' and engineers' learning and competence use
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is on describing and analysing recently graduated physicians’ and engineers’ experiences of the relationship between the professional education programs and the respective professional practices. The aim is to explore the professionals’ reasons for their educational and career choices, what they learn in professional education, the demands they encounter in the workplace, and the perceived needs and opportunities for learning and further development in their professional practices. LÄS MER