Sökning: "legal formation"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden legal formation.
11. Negotiating Imperial Rule : Colonists and Marriage in the Nineteenth-century Black Sea Steppe
Sammanfattning : After falling under the power of the Russian Crown, the Northern Black Sea steppe from the end of eighteenth century crystallized as the Russian government’s prime venue for socioeconomic and sociocultural reinvention and colonization. Vast ethnic, sociocultural and even ecological changes followed. LÄS MER
12. Det lilla ägandet : Korporativ formering och sociala relationer inom Stockholms minuthandel 1720-1810
Sammanfattning : In the second half of the 18th century, the Stockholm retail trades started to organise themselves in legal corporations, called trade societies. In this, they were frequently opposed by the State. Swedish society was still basically a corporatist society, based on privileged bodies, with defined functions and rights. LÄS MER
13. Det svenska väldet : Ett konglomerat av uttrycksformer och begrepp från Vasa till Bernadotte
Sammanfattning : During the so-called early modern time, i.e. from 1500 to 1800, Sweden as well as other European states went through fundamental changes. The central power increased its influence and control over society and its people. LÄS MER
14. EU, arbetsrätten och normgivningsmakten : en rättslig studie av gemenskapsrättens inverkan på medlemsstaternas arbetsrättsliga normgivningsutrymmen
Sammanfattning : When Sweden joined the Community its freedom of action became limited. The national legislator's and social partners' lawmaking discretion in the area of labour law has been circumscribed partly through the transfers of competence, partly through the Community obligations that the Member States are bound to fulfil. LÄS MER
15. I rikets tjänst : Krig, stat och samhälle i Sverige 1450-1550
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the military institutions in late medieval Sweden, the military-political transition during the reign of Gustav Vasa and what consequences the military transformation had for the process of state formation. In previous research, the period after 1560 is often emphasized as the most important phase of military and political change. LÄS MER