Sökning: "legal decision making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 avhandlingar innehållade orden legal decision making.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Criminology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In this research I analyse how the existence of regulations that allow private funding of election campaigns have created opportunities for crime. Three specific questions are addressed here: 1. Do electoral donations increase political corruption? 2. Why do companies give electoral donations? 3. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this project is to describe and explain the foreign investment decision process in the uncertain and turbulent environment of transition economy. By getting an in-depth understanding of how decision-making works in the environment of transition economy, the study intends to contribute to the development of business administration theory in the area of foreign investment decision-making, particularly its application in the turbulent and uncertain world. LÄS MER
3. Assessing capacity to decide on medical treatment : On human rights and the use of medical knowledge in the laws of England, Russia and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Confirmation bias is a tendency to selectively search for and emphasize information that is consistent with a preferred hypothesis, whereas opposing information is ignored or downgraded. This thesis examines the role of confirmation bias in criminal cases, primarily focusing on the Swedish legal setting. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay 1: Several countries practice a system where laymen, who lack legal education, participate in the judicial decision making. Yet, little is known about their potential influence on the court rulings. LÄS MER