Sökning: "legal change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 171 avhandlingar innehållade orden legal change.
1. Inför högsta instans : Samspelet mellan kvinnors handlingsutrymme och rättslig reglering i Justitierevisionen 1760–1860
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to illuminate the interplay between female agency and legal regulation in Sweden during the period 1760-1860. The material chosen for the study relates to matters concerning women that were brought before the Judiciary Inspection, the highest legal authority in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. I faderns ställe. Genus, ekonomisk förändring och den svenska förmyndarinstitutionen ca 1700-1860
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, a highly gender-specific construction of legal majo¬rity, coming of age and guardianship over children and minors was part of the pre-industrial order and it’s ar-rangements of pro¬perty rights. This thesis is a study of a gender specific legal sys¬tem and it’s interaction with economic change. LÄS MER
3. Trans and Sex Change in Contemporary Iran : A Socio-Legal Study of Gendered Policies and Practices
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a result of a qualitative study that investigates the socio-legal status of trans persons who undergo sex-change surgery in contemporary Iran. It examines how social practices of gender shape the lives of trans men and trans women in Iranian society. LÄS MER
4. Reconstructing Marriage in a Changing Legal and Societal Landscape : Challenges of New Cohabitation Models in Sweden
Sammanfattning : What is marriage? From a legal point of view, marriage is a contract which establishes a civil status. However, marriage is no ordinary contract. There is also a symbolic dimension to marriage, which cannot easily be understood from a strictly legal perspective. LÄS MER
5. Interlegality, Municipalities and Social Change: A Sociolegal Study of the Controversy around Bullfighting in Bogotá, Colombia
Sammanfattning : This thesis ponders the participation of municipal authorities amidst processes of sociolegal change. Such interest originated from acknowledging the limited autonomy that municipalities have in the nested scalar jurisdictional order of most contemporary states, the relevance of municipalities as spaces of local democracy, the social movements’ advocacy for social change at local levels, and the inherent nature of municipalities as places where the law is realised in space and time. LÄS MER