Sökning: "learning resources"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 368 avhandlingar innehållade orden learning resources.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis focuses on workplace development programmes (WPDPs) that operationalize national policies on workplace development. WPDPs are time-limited and they provide support to organizations that aim to improve their operational performance or employees’ work conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER
3. Play, Culture and Learning Studies of Second-Language and Conceptual Development in Swedish PreschoolsDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies how second-language and conceptual development emerge through interactions in Swedish preschool environments. It studies how types of interaction, such as play, can scaffold children toward such developments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis is to explore preschool children’s participation in and creation of self-organized joint activities (henceforth activities) in a Swedish preschool with a focus on how children’s everyday activities (initiated by children) are produced sequentially in time. The theoretical framework of the study is taken from childhood sociology (Corsaro, 2011), ethnomethodology (Garfinkel, 1967) and conversation analysis (Schegloff, 2007) and targets the production of children’s activities from beginning to end. LÄS MER
5. Learning-by-modeling Novel Computational Approaches for Exploring the Dynamics of Learning and Self-governance in Social-ecological SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : As a consequence of global environmental change, sustainable management and governance of natural resources face critical challenges, such as dealing with non-linear dynamics, increased resource variability, and uncertainty. This thesis seeks to address some of these challenges by using simulation models. LÄS MER