Sökning: "learning problems in mathematics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 avhandlingar innehållade orden learning problems in mathematics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University / Centre for Mathematical Sciences /LTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate necessary adaptations in the design of a mathematics course when it is transferred from one cultural environment to another. We focus on an elementary course in computational mathematics with Python taught at Lund University, Sweden, and at Soran University, Kurdistan/Iraq. This project holds two main parts. LÄS MER
2. Learning to solve problems that you have not learned to solve: Strategies in mathematical problem solvingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to a deeper understanding of the relationship between problem-solving strategies and success in mathematical problem solving. In its introductory part, it pursues and describes the term strategy in mathematics and discusses its relationship to the method and algorithm concepts. LÄS MER
3. Improving Teaching, Improving Learning, Improving as a Teacher Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching as an Object of LearningDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns teaching in mathematics teacher education and is based on the implementation of a learning study at teacher training. The overall purpose was to investigate in what way teacher training could facilitate and improve student teachers’ Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching (MKT). LÄS MER
4. Multidimensional inverse problems in imaging and identification using low-complexity models, optimal mass transport, and machine learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis, which mainly consists of six appended papers, primarily considers a number of inverse problems in imaging and system identification.In particular, the first two papers generalize results for the rational covariance extension problem from one to higher dimensions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The general purpose of this dissertation is to define and explore what mathematical problem solving entails. Seven criteria for rich problems will also be formulated. Rich problems are defined as problems which are especially constructed for mathematics education in a school context. LÄS MER