Sökning: "learning games"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden learning games.
1. Knowledge at play. Studies of games as members’ matters Kunskap genom spelande. Studier av digitala spel och spelande som kunskapsdomänDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ACTA UNIVERSITATIS GOTHOBURGENSIS
Sammanfattning : On a general level, this thesis seeks some answers to the broad question of what one can learn from digital games. With an analytical approach informed by ethnomethodology, the main thrust of the work is an exploration of members’ matters in the area of games and gaming. LÄS MER
2. Learning as a patient What and how individuals want to learn when preparing for surgery, and the potential use of serious games in their educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Surgical patients need knowledge to participate in their own care and to engage in self-care behaviour in the perioperative period which is important for their recovery. Patient education facilitates such knowledge acquisition and several methods can be used to facilitate it, for example, face-to-face education and brochures or using information technology such as website or computer games. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the aesthetic interpretation of learning processes in television produced and broadcast in Sweden between 1956 and 1969. The thesis explores how these programmes are linked to concepts of Bildung by their aesthetics, by which the intangible cultural heritage is entrusted in the form of oral and visual traditions, storytelling and games/play, where learning is the common denominator. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : From the perspective of educators, games are viewed as a medium in which the younger generation both thrive and excel. Students navigate game environments with ease and regularly solve problems, engage in advanced collaborative efforts, and communicate complex concepts and strategies to one another during their private gaming sessions at home. LÄS MER
5. Children’s early mathematics learning and development Number game interventions and number line estimationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Children’s early mathematics learning and development have become a topic of increasing interest over the past decade since early mathematical knowledge and skills have been shown to be a strong predictor of later mathematics performance. Understanding how children develop mathematical knowledge and skills and how they can be supported in their early learning could thus prove to be a vital component in promoting learning of more formal mathematics. LÄS MER