Sökning: "learner autonomy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden learner autonomy.
1. Talet om learner autonomy : språkinlärning, autonomi och ett demokratiskt medborgarskap - ett gränsland till moralfilosofiDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to clarify a number of meanings embedded in the discourse that frames the concept of learner autonomy and then place special emphasis on the concepts of autonomy and citizenship. In addition the thesis has three subgoals: to revitalize an early political dimension that aims at democratic citizenship, to investigate how the discourse of learner autonomy is expressed in national curricula and in syllabuses in English and French/German/Spanish for the Swedish upper secondary school and to clarify and discuss a number of possible didactic consequences of a revitalized concept of learner autonomy. LÄS MER
2. Lesefreude und Lernerorientierung Eine Untersuchung von Lehrerentscheidungen beim Lesen eines Romans in einer Schülergruppe im schwedischen Unterricht Deutsch als FremdspracheDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : In this study, teaching is seen as a complex decision-making situation, where different factors that influence the teaching and learning process are interwoven and connected with each other. To describe and analyse the complexity of teaching literature in a foreign language instruction setting is the aim of the study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore and analyze experienced teachers understanding, as well as transformation, of the school subject civics. The study has focused on the content, methods, and evaluation of the education taking place in the class room as described by the teachers themselves. LÄS MER
4. Teacher to learner and back again : a narrative inquiry into teacher voice in professional learningDetta är en avhandling från University of Toronto Press
Sammanfattning : My research investigates how four experienced Ontario elementary teachers use their personal and professional knowledge to define what they consider to be personal, purposeful and relevant professional learning, or authentic professional learning (Mockler, 2013; Webster-Wright, 2009). Authentic learning is here understood to represent what the teachers themselves described as their lived experiences of ongoing professional learning, and what they identified as relevant and purposeful for their continued professional, as well as personal learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: The transport mobility of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy (CP) is of vital interest for the individual, as well as for society. Enhanced transport mobility can be related to improved functional health status and a higher degree of autonomy, which in turn may reduce the demand for societal support. LÄS MER