Sökning: "lateral confinement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden lateral confinement.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Solid State Physics, Department of Physics, Lund University,Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In the thesis, three-dimensionally confined resonant tunneling structures were studied experimentally. Two approaches were used for obtaining quantum confinement: gate-defined lateral constriction of double barrier structures, and epitaxial growth of self-assembled quantum dots. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lars-Erik Wernersson Norbergsg. 3 223 54 Lund
Sammanfattning : Fabrication and characterisation of buried metal contacts in compound semiconductors are demonstrated. The contacts have been investigated due to their usage both as gates in transistors and as active or passive elements in novel devices. LÄS MER
3. Brownian Dynamics Simulations of Macromolecules Algorithm Development and Polymers under ConfinementDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I have used computer simulations to study the structure and dynamics of grafted polymers during confinement. These systems are of importance for understanding e.g. colloidal stability and surface coatings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Vertical cavity surface emitting lasers (VCSELs) are today a commodity on the short wavelength laser market due to the ease with which they are manufactured. Much effort has in the last decade been directed towards making long wavelength VCSELs as successful in the marketplace. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL) is a type of laser diode that emits light from the surface of the chip from which it is manufactured rather than from a cleaved edge as so far has been common for most telecommunication lasers. VCSEL’s low cost, high power efficiency and low power consumption properties make it a very attractive signal source for many applications such as fiber optical communication, optical interconnects, 3D sensing, absorption spectroscopy, laser printing, etc. LÄS MER