Sökning: "lars block"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden lars block.
1. Baltzar von Platen, Thomas Telford och Göta kanal : Entreprenörskap och tekniköverföring i brytningstidDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stehag : Symposion graduale
Sammanfattning : The Gotha Canal was built during 1810-1832 and it was the biggest building enterprise that Sweden up to that time had undertaken. To a poor and preindustrialised country the whole project was economically as well as technically a tremendous challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hospital Pharmacy, University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden and Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition, Lund University, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In order to develop new pharmaceuticals, to optimize pharmacotherapy and secure patient safety, documentation of the properties of pharmaceutical formulations is a most important process. A significant practical problem associated with pre-clinical evaluation of lipophilic substances with pharmacological properties is their low aqueous solubility. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The presence of high titers of autoantibodies in patient sera is characteristic for the autoimmune disorder Sjögren s syndrome. The major targets for these autoantibodies are three intracellular proteins Ro52, Ro60 and La. It is still unclear why these proteins become targets for the immune system, and how this autoreactivity is triggered. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Molecular Medicine and Surgery
Sammanfattning : Fourteen drugs have been removed from the market worldwide due to an increased risk of torsade de pointes (TdP), a potentially fatal ventricular arrhythmia. Almost all of the removed drugs that have been linked to an increased risk for TdP have been shown to block the human ether-à-go-go-related gene (hERG) potassium channel. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Center for Genomics Research
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia in the elderly. It is a genetically heterogeneous disease characterized by progressive cognitive decline and memory impairment. The rare familial form of AD is caused by three different genes called APP, PSEN1 and PSEN2. LÄS MER