Sökning: "large for gestational"
Visar resultat 41 - 45 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden large for gestational.
- Detta är en avhandling från Medicinsk Informationsteknik, Malmö
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to evaluate cervical physiological changes by three-dimensional (3D) ultrasound during pregnancy and to investigate the ability of 3D power Doppler to predict time to spontaneous and induced delivery in prolonged pregnancy. The thesis is based on five studies: reproducibility of cervical measurements by 3D power Doppler ultrasound (study I), reference data representative normal findings of the cervix assessed by 3D ultrasound during pregnancy (studies II, III) and the ability of 3D power Doppler to predict time to spontaneous and induced delivery in prolonged pregnancy. LÄS MER
42. Patent ductus arteriosus in extremely preterm infants : characteristics, risk factors and treatment decisionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Survival rates in infants born extremely preterm, before 28 weeks of gestation, are increasing and the focus has shifted towards decreasing morbidites after extremely preterm birth and promoting life-long health for the survivors.1-3Approximately 50-60% of extremely preterm infants have the past decade been treated for patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) to induce ductal closure. LÄS MER
43. Optimized growth and reduced morbidity in preterm infants : focus on nutrition and saturation targetsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
Sammanfattning : Preterm birth alters the conditions during an important period of growth and organ maturation. Extremely preterm infants have a high risk of developing morbidity. Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) and bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) originate in a disturbed retinal and pulmonary development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this PhD project was to assess the quality of intrapartum care at healthcare facilities offering maternity services in Rwanda by investigating healthcare pro- viders’ management of labour and birth and women’s childbirth experiences. Study I, was a cross-sectional household study investigating how women’s perceptions of care received during labour and birth were related to their overall childbirth experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Aims: Recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL), defined as three consecutive miscarriages, is a multifaceted problem whose resolution needs a broad approach. In this thesis, epidemiology, immunology, treatment and obstetrical outcomes are explored. LÄS MER