Sökning: "large for gestational"
Visar resultat 26 - 30 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden large for gestational.
26. Fetal programming and subsequent risks in adulthood : Are the associations confounded by genetic and/or environmental factors?Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Sammanfattning : The fetal origins hypothesis proposes that fetal growth is inversely associated with subsequent adult disease risk. The objective of this thesis was to investigate whether familial (shared environmental and genetic) factors confound the association between birth weight and risks of hypertension, low intellectual performance, and type-2 diabetes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents four studies, all designed to improve the problematic diagnostic situation concerning infants with suspected sepsis. Study I included 401 neonates with suspected sepsis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of these studies was to increase knowledge about hospital feeding routines in high-risk neonates. A retrospective medical chart review procedure was used to study routines at the neonatal units of two Swedish hospitals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The aim of this epidemiological study was to elucidate whether in recent years, obstetric and perinatal outcomes in pregnancies complicated by type 1 diabetes (T1DM) have improved or not. The objective was also to identify possible risk factors for adverse outcome for the mother, fetus and the newborn. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Sammanfattning : Cognitive and externalizing problems are responsible for much personal suffering, as well as large monetary costs for society. Intervention and prevention efforts have often failed in reduction of unwanted behaviors, perhaps due to lack of understanding of the development of these complex traits. LÄS MER