Sökning: "language production"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 270 avhandlingar innehållade orden language production.
1. "Say It Fast, Fluent and Flawless" formulaicity in the oral language production of young foreign language learnersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on a study, which investigated the process of early foreign language learning in a classroom context and the functions of multi-word units of language known as formulaic sequences in the oral language production of young foreign language learners. A classroom with 11 students in the age range 9 to 11 years was observed and video recorded for 16 sessions (90 minutes per session). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the characteristics of the acoustic signal in speech, especially in speech directed to infants and in infant vocal development, to gain insight on essential aspects of speech processing, speech production and communicative interaction in early language acquisition. Three sets of experimental studies are presented in this thesis. LÄS MER
3. Writing in a third language a study of upper secondary students’ texts, writing processes and metacognitionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Learning an additional foreign language (usually referred to as a third language, L3) after English (L2) in formal settings seems to remain relatively unsuccessful in the European context (European Commission 2012), despite the reported advantages from extensive language learning experiences. Against this background the present thesis explores the potential benefits of a teaching approach focused on writing strategies and metacognitive reflections for L3 writing. LÄS MER
4. Towards a minor bilingualism Exploring variations of language and literacy in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this compilation thesis is to explore variations in bilingualism with the help of everyday specific situations at a Spanish-Swedish early childhood institution in Sweden, and by means of a ‘material-semiotic theorizing’. This means that material and semiotic elements are treated equally and entwined. LÄS MER
5. L'influence translinguistique dans l'interlangue française Étude de la production orale d'apprenants plurilinguesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för franska, italienska och klassiska språk
Sammanfattning : The present study concerns cross-linguistic influence in the spoken French of multilingual learners. The main purpose is to investigate to what degree, and in what manner, previously acquired languages (L1, L2(s)) influence the target language, L3. LÄS MER