Sökning: "language politics and language policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden language politics and language policy.
1. Towards a minor bilingualism Exploring variations of language and literacy in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this compilation thesis is to explore variations in bilingualism with the help of everyday specific situations at a Spanish-Swedish early childhood institution in Sweden, and by means of a ‘material-semiotic theorizing’. This means that material and semiotic elements are treated equally and entwined. LÄS MER
2. Logics and politics of professionalism the case of university English language teachers in VietnamDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Set against a changing backdrop of reforms in higher education and English language teaching (ELT), the thesis explores the notion of professionalism for university English teachers in Vietnam: What is defined as professionalism in this particular period of time? How is professionalism constructed in this context?The research approaches professionalism as a critical concept: A list of aspired traits and features are always value-laden and concern the question of power. From this premise, the thesis discusses a “kaleidoscope” relationship between different actors in the making of professionalism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the Swedish Europeanization process with respect to defence policy with the help of analytical tools from policy analysis. The time period studied is 1999–2004. LÄS MER
4. Nästan välkomna: Invandrarpolitikens retorik och praktik Almost Welcome. Rhetoric and Practice in Immigrant PolicyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation argues that Swedish immigrant policy – that is, the conditions provided to resident immigrants – has gained legitimacy when distanced from past immigrant policies. Legitimizing immigrant policy by contrasting it against an undesirable past is strange, considering the development of immigrant policy programmes. LÄS MER
5. Constructing a Post-Soviet International Political Reality : Russian Foreign Policy Towards the Newly Independent States 1990-95Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The liberal ideas of New Political Thinking, introduced as the governing paradigm of Soviet foreign policy by Mikhail Gorbachev in the late 1980's, were to a substantial extent "adopted" and applied by the new leadership of post-Soviet Russia, not only in its dealings with the Western world, but also when formulating a foreign policy towards the 14 Newly Independent States. However, by mid-1992, a mere six months after the Soviet collapse, there were clear indications that a dramatic change in Russian foreign policy towards its next-door neighbours had come about. LÄS MER