Sökning: "landscape ecology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 avhandlingar innehållade orden landscape ecology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Land and Water Resources Engineering
Sammanfattning : Land use change constitutes a primary driving force in shaping social-ecological systems world wide, and its effects reach far beyond the directly impacted areas. Graph based landscape ecological tools have become established as a promising way to efficiently explore and analyze the complex, spatial systems dynamics of ecological networks in physical landscapes. LÄS MER
2. Biodiversity in Agricultural Landscapes: Landscape and Scale-Dependent Effects of Organic FarmingDetta är en avhandling från Department of Ecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Declines in the distribution and abundance of many farmland species during recent decades have been attributed to agricultural intensification. Agri-environment schemes are commonly used in Europe to reduce this loss of farmland biodiversity, but their effectiveness may depend on several external factors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Ecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, the distribution and abundance of many European species of birds, plants and insects in agricultural landscapes have declined due to agricultural intensification. To be able to mitigate these declines, it is essential to know the relative importance on local and regional ecological processes on population persistence and patterns of species richness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in DNA sequencing technology allow the study of microbial ecology at unmatched detail. To fully embrace this revolution, an important avenue of research is the development of bioinformatic tools that enable scientists to leverage and manipulate the exceedingly large amounts of data produced. LÄS MER
5. The impact of forest on pest damage, pollinators and pollination services in an Ethiopian agricultural landscapeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The distribution of wild biodiversity in agroecosystems affect crop performance and yield in various ways. In this thesis I have studied the impact of wild biodiversity, in terms of trees and forest structures, on crop pests, pollinators and the pollination services provided in a heterogeneous landscape in southwestern Ethiopia. LÄS MER