Sökning: "lack of compliance in treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden lack of compliance in treatment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aims. The overall aim was to examine the severity, treatment and level of control in patients with asthma in primary care in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overarching theme of the thesis is European energy and climate policy, with a particular focus on the role of emissions trading. The thesis consists of eight papers. Paper 1 outlines the origins and characteristics of the European Union’s Emissions Trading System (EU ETS), launched in January 2005. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Amblyopia, the leading cause of unilateral visual impairment in children, is caused by inadequate stimulation of the visual system during the sensitive periods of visual development in childhood. Cataract, anisometropia and strabismus are well-known causes of amblyopia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Sciences, Danderyd Hospital
Sammanfattning : Introduction Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICD) have been demonstrated to improve survival in cardiac patients with high risk for sudden death. The incidence of ICD implantations is increasing worldwide. The cause and nature of death in the ICD population has been insufficiently investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this investigation was to elucidate and describe those patients who had discontinued their participation and/or paticipated infrequently in physiotherapy treatment based on their own activity and responsibility. The ambition was to understand the phenomenon of compliance/adherence from various perspectives in behavioural as well as social science. LÄS MER