Sökning: "kraft pulp"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 avhandlingar innehållade orden kraft pulp.
1. Strength Properties of Paper produced from Softwood Kraft Pulp Pulp Mixture, Reinforcement and Sheet StratificationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : For paper producers, an understanding of the development of strength properties in the paper is of uttermost importance. Strong papers are important operators both in the traditional paper industry as well as in new fields of application, such as fibre-based packaging, furniture and light-weight building material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The long-term trend regarding wood is an increase in price. Because wood contributes to a large part of production costs, the efficient utilisation of wood is greatly desired to reduce production costs for kraft pulp producers. During the 1990s, the development of improved modified kraft cooking began, which led to higher yields. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis forms part of a project with the objective of developing and implementing a novel, wood-based, process for the industrial production of cellulose textile fibres. This new process should not only be cost effective but also have far less environmental impact then current processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Fiber- och polymerteknologi
Sammanfattning : Dynamic (or 2D) FT-IR spectroscopy in combination withpolarized IR irradiation has been used in this work to studywood polymer orientation and interactions on theultrastructural level in wood fibers in the native state aswell as the effects of different pulping processes. The woodpolymer interactions were studied under both dry and humidconditions. LÄS MER
5. Pulp displacement washing - An investigation of the influence of fibre and bed properties using a novel measurment techniqueDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Fiber- och polymerteknologi
Sammanfattning : There are many incentives for making the pulp washing process as efficient as possible: an efficient separation of the pulp from the black liquor will increase energy efficiency, reduce costs by minimizing the need for make-up chemicals and improve the bleaching process. Research in this area has, however, been more or less neglected and in the existing literature there are many discrepancies as to how different parameters influence the washing process. LÄS MER