Sökning: "kognitiv prestation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden kognitiv prestation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is twofold: Firstly, it explores the reasons parents state for choosing the car to take their children to school; Secondly, it investigates how the characteristics of the journey relate to children’s wellbeing, mood, and cognitive performance. This thesis consists of three papers (Papers I, II, and III). LÄS MER
2. Office type, performance and well-being A study of how personality and work tasks interact with contemporary office environments and ways of workingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Today, many organisations are adopting offices that have an open design with or without flexible seating. While advocates of open-plan offices propose that these office types lead to cost savings and aid inter and intra-team communication, opponents argue that these office types are associated with decreased performance and worsened health among employees. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents four experimental studies (in four papers) with the overall aim to investigate the effects of office noise on cognitive performance and restoration. In the first two papers the focus was on the effects of different sound levels (i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The technological development in recent years is currently reflected in the implementation of more and more advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). A clear example is found in the automated driving systems being marketed today. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates the realism in people's confidence judgments. Study I investigated whether mood influences the confidence people have in their event memory. However, there were no significant differences in the realism of the participants' confidence judgments between conditions (elated and neutral). LÄS MER