Sökning: "knowledge production"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1500 avhandlingar innehållade orden knowledge production.
1. Performance-based costing as decision support for development of discrete part production : Linking performance, production costs and sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Division of Production and Materials Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In today’s global market, the industry is struggling every day to make the “correct decisions”. Decisions concerning production can range from smaller improvements to choice tool or equipment investments to relocation of entire production facilities. LÄS MER
2. Reuse of Engineering Knowledge: Perspectives on Experience-Based Codified Knowledge in Incremental Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Product development is a knowledge-intensive activity and as products become more complex and competition intensifies, the amount of knowledge increases. A prerequisite for engineers who apply current best practices and continuously improve their working methodologies is to efficiently reuse existing knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis consists of five self-contained essays.Common themes that unify the essays are the conditions for innovative engagements and the effort to endogenize innovations into the explanation of profitability, productivity and growthin manufacturing and service production. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : Standardisation of professional work is a major policy concern to ensure quality and efficiency of services and a number of hospitals are now focusing on the use of clinical pathways as an important tool to standardise their work. This study sheds light on the processes set in motion when notions of standardisation meet local practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mälardalen University : Västerås
Sammanfattning : In today’s fast-changing and dynamic business environment, the pressures on manufacturing companies to compete on the global arena have been intensified. Production is challenged to handle and benefit from ever increasing competitions in terms of cost, delivery capability, and flexibility. LÄS MER