Sökning: "klinisk psykologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 avhandlingar innehållade orden klinisk psykologi.
1. Negative effects of Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy Monitoring and reporting deterioration and adverse and unwanted eventsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy (ICBT) has the potential of providing many patients with an effective form of psychological treatment. However, despite helping to improve mental health and well-being, far from everyone seem to benefit. In some cases, negative effects may also emerge. LÄS MER
2. Global Assessment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Examining Objective Measures of Hyperactivity, Impulsivity and Inattention in AdultsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine objective laboratory measures of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in adult persons and to develop measures for diagnosis and treatment using a psychometric instrument called the Quantified Behavior Test Plus. The instrument objectively quantifies cardinal symptom manifestations in adult ADHD using motion tracking devices and continuous performance testing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Inst för Psykologi, Umeå
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the studies presented in this thesis is to investigate the possibility of using clinical data to measure outcomes in psychiatric outpatient services. The specific aims are to investigate whether routine clinical assessments and ratings are reliable and have adequate validity, and then to use these data to calculate treatment outcomes and explore factors that affect these outcomes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Abstract State-administered correctional institutions in Sweden take care of approximately 600 juvenile delinquents every year. The treatment for these institutionalized young people is based mainly on environmental programs and milieu therapy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umaå : Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER