Sökning: "klinisk farmakologi"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 321 avhandlingar innehållade orden klinisk farmakologi.
16. Integrating Efficacy and Toxicity in Preclinical Anticancer Drug Development Methods and ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Unversitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Preclinical testing is an important part of cancer drug development. The aim of this thesis was to establish and evaluate preclinical in vitro methods useful in the development of new anticancer drugs. In paper I, the development of non-clonogenic assays (FMCA-GM) using CD34+ stem cells for assessment of haematological toxicity was described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Objective: To explore the long-term course and to study factors of potential relevance for the treatment and rehabilitation process of patients with schizophrenia and schizophrenia-like disorders. Specific issues concerned cognitive reduction, tardive dyskinesia (TD), prolactin-induced side effects, remission and lack of insight. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Farmakologi och klinisk neurovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Glucose and oxygen supply to the brain is critical for its proper function and when it is restricted as during a stroke, neurons and glial cells quickly become necrotic leading to structural damage as well as functional impairment and even death. To date there are few effective therapies that inhibit the neurodegenerative process and improves the outcome for the affected individual. LÄS MER
19. Cannabinoids as modulators of cancer cell viability, neuronal differentiation, and embryonal developmentDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Cannabinoids (CBs) are compounds that activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors. CB receptors mediate many different physiological functions, and cannabinoids have been reported to decrease tumor cell viability, proliferation, migration, as well as to modulate metastasis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In allergic disorders, the eosinophilic granulocytes migrate to affected tissues and release granule proteins with cytotoxic, immunoregulatory, and remodeling-promoting properties. Given that degranulation is reflected by a loss in eosinophil granule density of living cells, or by cell membrane rupture and release of intact granules, these morphological changes may represent a biomarker of the allergic disease. LÄS MER